Bronc Buster

 well, here we are in the middle of october and the weather feels like it and the skies look like it.

the trees are just starting to turn.  

here in midwest, Illinois USA, october's skies are gray.  i mean gray.  all the time gray.  once in awhile the sun will peak thru, but most of fall, it's gray skies.  

my heat & air are both OFF... at least until i can't stand being cold anymore then the heat will go on.  however, with the crap going on in the USA and gas prices up almost 7%, i'm beginning to think i'd better get me another pair of thermals and at least one more set of sweats!!!!

on another note, at least my crafting is still going on.  boy!! i have slowed down .... ok... i've actually just about STOPPED buying more stamps, dies, emboss folders, etc. as after 20 years, not only is my room FULL, but what i have is similar to what is being advertised.  i AM a happy camper.  so, in getting creative, and rummaging thru my stash.... i am AMAZED at the stuff i find that i have forgotten i even have.  i'm sure most of you have "been there, done that."  anyway... here's my card made with stuff i found in my stash....


well looky here!!!

i have no memory of even getting this die... but i'm happy i did!

there are 2 more cowboys attached to it but i only wanted 1 for this card so i cut off

the other 2..

the die is from REASONABLE CRAFT DIES (a facebook group)

the cactus is an old stamp and i have no clue who from

the star border is part of the BRONC BUSTER set from Stampin Up.  it's a small 

stamp so i stamped several times.

don't ask what emboss folder i used on the background as i have no clue.  but it works!!


i wish you all a good October and a happy halloween.  thanks for dropping by.


Comments

  1. Wonderful card. I had promised my hubby no more craft purchases until I complete the tidying of my craft room. Sadly I broke that promise this week. oops. lol Hope that you are well. Thank you for your visit, all good here just busy. Keep well. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Cutie

No Words Bloom